Friday, October 31, 2014

refection post 5

It’s the half way mark and my motivation is basically gone. It’s the same thing ever term, for school. I’m appalled to check my grades to see where I’m stand in my classes. For my personal life its quite strong, I recently got a job and I’m looking forward to that. So maybe that will motivate me to put more effort in school. When I applied I thought it was going to be a thwart in getting some course work done but the schedule I have is quite good, so it shouldn’t really be a distraction. The amount of course work that is overdue is quite an enigma. Since its online and I never pay attention when they say how to check. I think a reality check would defiantly be a huge dynamic to my motivation to try in my course work. Honestly that they only way that I ever get serious when it comes to school.


It way under 250 words and I feel like I’m repeating myself.  So that’s basically all I got

No comments:

Post a Comment