Friday, October 10, 2014

Reflection

I made plans to catch up all the late work that i have. I was going to do it all yesterday in between my seven hour break and all I end up doing instead was watch community and bob burgers. Also to call my class mate from culinary school to ask him how the business is doing since we opened it two months ago, but I got carried away with the television shows. Clearly I didn’t follow those plans. This weekend I plan to study for an exam on Tuesday and I’ve done none of the readings, I plan to use the SQ3R to do the review.  Also for the culture class I’m taking I need to write a paper about Jewish immigrants and the types of ingredients they used and why. I need to stay away for the television and other distracting things. I think I’m going to the library to work on all the course work I need to be done, the best thing I can do because I know I’m going to get sidetracked at home. Make an appointment with my therapist it’s been four months since I last had a meeting with her. I have a wedding on the eighteen of this month so I need to go check if the suit fits me and what’s the outline of the night because I’ve been out of the loop for the past four months. So I need to clean up and wrap up the gift I got them the collection of Nigella Lawson, they love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment